Your Journey from Wonderland to Success!

 My friend Sharon Hughes is the founder of Launch Your Creativity,
an inspiring resource for women.
.
She hosts a women's business event each spring here in Southern California,
gathering a group of women speakers who share
their experiences, their struggles, their journeys, and their tips
with an audience of women hungry for support, encouragement, and helpful resources.
The women on the stage were once in exactly the place the women in the audience are now -
dreaming of starting a business, but not knowing WHERE to start -
so the stories told and the information shared really resonates with everyone.

Fall down the rabbit hole after the jump....



Sharon chose an 'Alice In Wonderland' theme for this years event -
something new for her, as they have never had a 'theme' before -
with the tagline 'Don't Get Lost in Wonderland!'
You know how that is: when you get an idea, you can get stuck in the 
"I wonder how to start?" and "I wonder what I should do first / next?" cycle.
This event will show you how to harness the energy of your dreams,
VISIT Wonderland for inspiration, and then LAUNCH your creative business.

Even if you already HAVE a business, you'll be inspired and encouraged here!

I was a member of the audience in 2012, and a speaker in 2013. ..
and am honored that Sharon has asked me to speak again at this years event.

I am preparing a presentation that is at the core of what I have always done:
Retail Display Styling.
I'll be sharing the tips, tricks, and resources that I have gathered 
over my 35-plus year career as a retail stylist and designer.

Onstage with me will be a GORGEOUS display of items,
thanks to my friend Sylvia Assmusen.
Sylvia owns Madam Palooza Emporium vintage prop rentals,
and will be bringing some really amazing furniture and accessories to the event!
We will style them together, creating a lovely atmosphere in the room
AND giving me tangible materials to work with onstage as I talk about retail display.
I've always done that on stage, as it SHOWS you what I am teaching you.

The event will be held April 25 & 26, 2014 in Orange, California. (Southern)
A Friday evening soiree' at the fabled Paris in a Cup Tea Salon in Old Town Orange kicks it off,
then Saturday is held at the lovely Doubletree Hilton Hotel in Orange - near Disneyland!

The day will be filled with educational and inspiring presentations
from renowned speakers and business women
Melissa Bolton, Sunday Hendrickson, Jenny Doh, 
Cynthia Thompson Shaffer, Christine Rose Elle
and me ;) 

The full day of events includes a marvelous luncheon,
meeting and connecting with new friends,
and finishes up with an early-evening reception and vendor showcase.

UPDATE:
Due to my new work schedule at Disneyland, 

I am unable to speak at this event.


Info and Registration HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment