Farm Chicks Videos!

I recently received an email from Jessica Brustad, online content manager for the Gift & Home Channel, telling me that I could get the codes to display my videos! I was all over that and quickly got to work.

I've embedded the players down at the bottom of my web page at www.debiwardkennedy.com,  where you can cue up all six of my videos, which include interviews with the Farm Chicks, Tammy Gilley, Heather Bullard, Bari J., and visits to some VERY creative retail spaces at the Farm Chicks Show.

2010: The videos are now hosted online by another service provider, not GHC. I am no longer involved with or promoting GHC in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Deb, Thanks for the cool links! Well, I'm taking some of your advice and working on my networking. Check it out http://rockyhilltennessee.blogspot.com/
    I know you are busy, but I always love your comments...BTW, love your new picture!!! Do you care if I copy that look? Too cute.

    missy

    ReplyDelete