Giftbeat magazine article



Many thanks to writer Sharon Bopp and editor Joyce Washnik for their interview with me in the October issue of Giftbeat Magazine. I just received my copy today, surprised to see a PHOTO of me on the front page, above. (I assumed it would be printed really small with my contact info at the end of the article....)The print version is only a segment of the interview; to read the remainder plus a sidebar 'Tip List' for Holiday Displays, members can check out www.giftbeat.com and enter their password to view subscriber-only content.

Edited to add: Actually, I just discovered that the 'Tip List' I provided wasn't used, so the additional info is a few lines about the importance of post-holiday display tactics. I will find that tip list and post it here on the blog for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment