Shop 'Till You Drop!


I was over in Eastern Washington at the beginning of the week, installing the new decor & displays at Hogue Cellars. It turned out....well, FABulous, if I DO say so myself! I promise I'll post photos as soon as I get a minute - I'm busy working on the final visual plan for summer displays at Columbia Winery, which I install next week.
And today, in the mail, I received that packet above.
First thing I thought was WHAT?????? SPRING GIFT SHOW ALREADY?????!!!!
Time flies when you're having fun, I tell ya. I'll have just enough time to get back from a trip to Texas, catch an event with SARK, and then I'll be heading down to the design center to shop the show. Then there is a 'women in retail' business conference, a bridal shower, and yet another winery retail shop design all packed into the month of MAY alone. Whew!
I do have to comment on the graphic design of the show brochure....man, that is just inspiring. I love it. It will remain on one of my inspiration boards long after the show! Stunning. (Ooooooh, I hope maybe they have shopping bags or totes with that motif on it, too!) I'm looking forward to seeing lots of new holiday decor merchandise. Whoops, getting ahead of myself there.....
Better get back to summer merchandise display planning. Photos as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment