They're Ba-a-a-ack....


Yep, that IS what you think it is!
Tonight, design partner Karen and I will complete the last of seven 'designer' trees for Molbaks Home & Garden store. We've gone in four nights after closing, decorating trees and arranging displays surrounding those trees for maximum impact.

It's been a bit of a 'deja vu' experience, since Karen and I actually met while we both worked FOR Molbaks in the visual merchandising department. That was over five years ago, but being in there working together felt eerily like no time had passed at all.

We literally freaked out the owner - he walked past at full speed and came to an abrupt, screeching halt when he saw the two of us on ladders dressing a tree. His look was utterly dumbfounded and all he could say was 'It's YOU! And YOU! You're back!' Karen said 'Yep, Janet asked, she received, and you're signing the check!' (His expression then was completely hilarious!)

I'll get some 'real' photos tonight after we are done, and share them here later.
Beautiful stuff in there...if you live in the Seattle area, head out to Woodinville and see the holiday decor at Molbaks! For more on this company, visit www.molbaks.com.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:02 PM

    Anxious to see the photos of the completed job! the 'sneak peek' looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOoooh beautiful. I miss doing holiday for stores. When I moved over to wholesale I would hire myself out to stores during my free time.

    There is something about all of those decorations and lights and knowing you have more and more to do.

    We just had all of our holiday decorations delivered to our new home. This year I get two trees!

    Can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:30 PM

    Beautiful tree! I will check back to see if you have more photos posted. These are a complete work of art!

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would take some time off from holiday decorations and just relax for a few weeks now that Halloween is over, but your pictures are so inspiring my mind is in overdrive already. I absolutely *love* that aqua and brown tree! Thanks for sharing! Can I just have a little drop of your talent, pleeaaase?

    ReplyDelete