Hitting the Right Note


Friday, I discovered a few new shops in Anacortes, Washington. One of them, Island Home Collection, offered this inspiring sight as we walked in. A baby grand piano, used as the cashwrap. The piano is fully functional, according to the nice gentleman there who talked with us and graciously allowed us to photograph it. With a computer screen up on top, it serves perfectly for this home furnishings store.

This is a stunning and inspiring example of using unique items to enhance your store image. It also helps sell product - those fab upholstered stools are just perfect here. Turns something like a piano into a serving area. Hmmmmmn.... what a great idea....kind of like a few Piano Bars I know of.... ;0)

PS: Tamara, in answer to the question in your comment, from ME. My husband designed & created those two Piano Bars, and we debuted them at Farm Chicks in June. We're not that far from you! Email me for more details..... debi.wardkennedy (at) gmail (dot) com

2 comments:

  1. That is so CUTE! I wonder where I can find me one of those?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so wish I lived in the Washington area...you get to visit so many fabulous places!!

    ReplyDelete