Now in my fourth year presenting seminars for Western Exhibitors Trade Shows, I am happy to be participating in the San Francisco International Gift Fair next weekend.
Retailer, Know Thyself...5 Ways to Define and Create Your Store's Visual Identity
1:30 pm-3:00 pm Moscone Center South—Room 252-256
Speaker: Debi Ward Kennedy, Visual & Retail Expert
1. GETTING STARTED: 5 ways to define and create your business identity
2. DEVELOP A BRAND: Discover how to develop a “brand” mentality
3. BUY RIGHT: Focus on the special attributes of your store with the perfect product
4. BE A RESOURCE FOR INSPIRATION: Simple, cost-effective events and displays that sell more product and keep customers coming back for more
5. PRESENTATION MATTERS: See quick and easy displays you can do in your store
For more information on this and other seminars that you can attend while at the show, go to
http://www.sfigf.com/w05_seminars_sat.html I'll be presenting this seminar in Seattle on August 19th, as well.
If you attend either show, please come by and say hello!