BRILLiant Ideas


My friend Steph just posted a link on our Women Take Wing! forum. Seems one of her friends forwarded it to her, and she just had to share it. I can see why! SO, now I have to share it with all of you!

"HEMA is a Dutch department store. The first store opened on November 4, 1926, in Amsterdam. Now there are 150 stores all over the Netherlands. HEMA also has stores in Belgium, Luxemburg, and Germany. In June of this year, HEMA was sold to British investment company Lion Capital.

Go to http://producten.hema.nl/ and take a look at their web page. Turn your sound up, too.You can't order anything and it's in Dutch... but just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens!"

Seriously, this is a RIOT! Makes me want to visit their stores to see what they do there!
(It also makes a good point for using your business personality in your web design. I'm just sayin'....)

No comments:

Post a Comment