Thank You, YMN Magazine!

I'd like to thank Erin Slonaker and Yarn Market News Magazine 
for the opportunity to be a speaker at this past weekend's Smart Business Conference in Seattle.

It was a great experience to share information and inspiration about visual impact in retail stores, 
meet so many people who are enthusiastic business owners,
and reconnect with people I met at the 2010 YMN SBC, as well!

More applause for some wonderful people after the jump....



I'd also like to offer a special thank you to Sarah Parker of Wild Fibers 
for lending me her giant knitting needle props.

I was worried about not having enough content for two sessions....
as it turns out, I had enough for THREE and ran out of time before I could share it all!
A few images that I planned to share in my second session were snagged from 
the Lion Brand Yarn Studios website - a great source of inspiration for displays.
They have archived photos of their own displays on their website at LionBrand.com,
and you are sure to find some really great ideas there.


I'll try to pop in here and on my facebook page periodically 
to share some of the other images that DIDN'T get shared at the conference...


No comments:

Post a Comment